| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Flin Flon, Mb in November is cold at -8.4 °C (16.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5.1 °C (22.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.8 °C (10.8 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 7:38 long and the longest day is 9:14 long with an average length of 8:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Flin Flon, Mb November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Flin Flon, Mb, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Flin Flon, Mb:
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 221.3 kms (137.5 miles) WNW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 543.4 kms (337.7 miles) W
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 302.5 kms (188 miles) WSW
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 474.8 kms (295 miles) WSW
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 531.9 kms (330.5 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 432 kms (268.5 miles) SW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 368.1 kms (228.7 miles) SSW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 391.4 kms (243.2 miles) S
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 391.6 kms (243.4 miles) S
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 514.8 kms (319.9 miles) SSW
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 517.7 kms (321.7 miles) SSW
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 491.6 kms (305.5 miles) S
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 347.3 kms (215.8 miles) N
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 238.2 kms (148 miles) NNE
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 483.1 kms (300.2 miles) ENE
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) ENE
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) SSE
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 478.8 kms (297.5 miles) E
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 425.6 kms (264.5 miles) SSE